A Fun and Practical Valentines Day Gift Guide For Her
Whether you are on a budget or willing to splurge this guide has you in mind. I know Valentines day can be awkward for some couples so I tried to keep these gifts simple, cute and practical. Nothing super romantic, except for the touch of pink here and there. Go ahead and gather some inspiration.
1. A rustic, modern Jewelry box. Nothing screams Valentines quiet like jewelry. But since we are keeping it lowkey this year I opted for just outing up the box. If you’re feeling romantic throw in a cute necklace or bracelet in the box as your gift.
2. Pretty champagne wallet, because Valentines ain't Valentines without champagne ;)
3. Minimal, white, metal water bottle. A hipsters, bloggers dream. So simple yet so stylish.
4. Ahhh the modern renaissance pallet. So many eyeshadow tones so little time. If your girl is into makeup definitely splurge on this palette. If she doesn’t already have it she will definitely want it.
5. Vanilla scented, need I say more.
6. A notebook, to jot down all the cute dates you take her on or you know to jot down notes in class, whatever floats her boat.
7. Sleeping eye mask, a sleepy fox and sleepy owl. The options are there people. But please this is not a gift on its own!
8. Simple, cute, practical running shoes. They are so cute that she can wear them on a run or just out and about. I really don’t think you can go wrong with this one.
9. Lastly these super cute Salt & Pepper shakers. Is it just me or are cute little things for the home just the best. I mean I don’t have my own apartment or kitchen but hey I would still be stoked by this.
Vimbai and Lindi are two best friends who have always had a desire for new beginnings. Having just finished Matric, they decided it was the perfect time to chase their passions. Together they decided to venture out into the blogging industry.